Now that we’re well in 2019, we thought it was time to sit back and revisit everything we accomplished last year.
Just in case you haven’t heard, we moved 4 miles closer to downtown Annapolis. The new office space is much bigger and more modern than anything we’ve had before. Equipped with scooby snacks, electric scooters, and standing desks, this is a place that we want to be and want our customers to see.
- We released 3 new workflows for Intra Enterprise
- Visitor Tracking – Track the movement of visitors as they enter, move within, and exit a building. Record an electronic signature from the visitor, automatically add visitor information through a quick scan of their driver’s license or capture a digital image of your visitor with a webcam. This information is stored in the Intra Platform database and can be printed onto a physical visitor badge.
- Mobile Task Management – Define, track, manage, search, and report on the completion of tasks within your organization. Intra collects data points, stores signatures, and performs location scans using rugged handheld devices. These devices provide unlimited mobility to track the physical location of the task being performed throughout an enterprise.
- Asset Tracking – Quickly view and manage incoming asset requests, asset disposals, and surplus all while aligning with corporate green initiatives. The Intra Platform stores an asset’s complete history, so you know who, what, when, and where assets are at any give time. You can even analyze and recommend purchase/allocation decisions based on utilization reports generated in Intra.
- New Intra Features & Updates
We added more than 69 new IWMS software features and updates, including Android route selection, Android printing, Android back-end live database query, Intra Portal app, single-action buttons on the Fulfillment screen, several partner integrations through the Intra API, and redesign of the Intra Client Services Portal (CSP).
We may only be a few weeks into 2019, but we are already working hard on new features to ensure Intra Enterprise continues to be the best in-building logistics platform available. Here is a sneak peek of some of the features you can look for in 2019: further development of our iOS platform, new workflows for Intra Enterprise & Intra EDU, and more integrations with new partners.