We’ve talked about the value of gathering data to fuel your organization’s Business Intelligence and Business Analytics. Now we’d like to build on that high level discussion with a collection of 12 reports our Facility Manager friends kindly shared that are helping them fine-tune their department’s productivity.
In no particular order, here are 12 reports cranberry picked just for you:
- Total service tickets assigned
- Status of each ticket to determine completion rates
- Number of requests by request type
- Number of overdue tickets
- Overall cost of requests
- Number of requests for reactive vs. planned maintenance requests
- Which assets/locations/departments have higher than average number of service requests
- Total number of workstations available vs. occupied to determine capacity levels
- Average time employees spend completing a task
- Volume of recycled waste
- Consumption of paper products
- Total downtime of equipment
We hope you find them helpful! But with us it’s always an open door…what are you using to streamline your processes and provide insight into your operation?