The Intra in-building logistics platform integrates with Neopost’s EMS shipping software, giving clients the ability to streamline their outbound shipping requests.
- Extends EMS shipping software to the customers desktop
- Internal account code verification – ensures each account code segment is valid before the mailroom staff interacts with the package, eliminating lost time tracking down correct account numbers after the package is processed
- Run post-shipment cost analysis reports
- Easily track shipments with email notifications for each step of the process
- The customer owns the data input process, eliminating errors and data entry by mailroom staff and gaining commercial rates for USPS
Outbound Shipping Process
1. Fill out the outbound shipping request form. Print the carrier sheet (see above image) and include it with the package.
2. An email notification for a pick-up is sent to the Mail Center and/or managed from the Fulfillment screen.
3. Once the package is picked-up, an employee scans the carrier sheet asset ID into the ‘Package ID’ field in EMS.
4. Track chain of custody from the initial request to the package’s final destination – email notifications can be sent during any step in the process.
Ready to learn more about Intra and the Neopost EMS integration? Contact SCLogic today!